With its compact body, simple controls and automatic 49cc engine, the YFZ50 is the perfect way to start out. Built for children between 6 and 9, this mini ATV is ready to provide hours of family fun.
Safety comes first, and the YFZ50 has a range of features that give parents a high degree of control. Speed can be limited by the throttle screw and rev limiter switch – and a lanyard attached to a tether switch can cut the engine instantly.
Easy to use, fun to ride and simple to maintain, the Yamaha YFZ50 is the clear choice for responsible adults – and with its YFZ450R racer-inspired styling, this mini ATV has got to be at the top of every child’s wish list!
- Compact, agile ATV for children aged 6 – 9 years
- Simple to use, fun to ride and easy to maintain
- The ideal introduction to ATV riding
- Yamaha quality, reliability and back up
- Throttle screw for parental speed adjustment
- Switchable limiter restricts max engine speed
- Lanyard with cut-out for total parental control
- Sporty YFZ450R-inspired styling
- Low-maintenance 49cc 4-stroke air-cooled engine
- Smooth CVT automatic V-belt transmission
- Handlebar-mounted brake levers
- Electric start and removable kick-start