Designed and manufactured to perform in the harshest of environments, SnowEx is built tough. In-cab control units provide precise operation of spinners and augers, combining quality with accuracy, and enabling operators to prevent overspreading and material wastage.
SnowEx offers spreaders from 47 to 4500 litre capacity, and can be mounted on virtually any host vehicle including ATV’s, UTV’s, 4×4’s, pick-ups, tractors, trailers, forklifts flat bed trucks and in fact any vehicle that will tow!
If you need help or advice on which SnowEx spreader is best suited to your application just contact us and we will be happy to provide expert advice.
With increasing Health & Safety legislation making demands on ice and snow control, we can offer you peace of mind with a SnowEx spreader.
All SnowEx vehicle spreaders feature:
- 12V DC direct drive motor mounted in a weather-tight enclosure – reliable power in every situation.
- High density polyethylene, UV protected hopper in safety yellow – zero corrosion and reduced weight.
- Heavy duty modular steel frame – strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder finish.
- Drives _ revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear.
- Weather and fire-proof wiring harness – for maximum reliability.
- Steel auger feed system gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
- High quality powder coated steel or urethane spinners (stainless steel on SP-7000).
- Full spare parts back-up on all SnowEx products, including pedestrian spreaders.
For more information on all SnowEx products, click here.