The Wessex Dung Beetle MK2 MTX120E is powered by a 5 hp Loncin petrol engine, and drive is transmitted to the rotor via twin drive belts.
A centrifugal clutch allows the operator to engage/disengage the rotor brush from the seat.
- Superior strength and yet is lighter than its predecessor
- Features a re-designed tipping latch which makes it easier to tip
- Powered by a new Loncin engine for performance and reliability
- Manufactured with the most modern techniques
- Reduced engineering costs means substantial savings
For more information click here.