The Wessex AF SERIES FLAIL MOWERS, in 1.2 and 1.6m working widths, have been developed to meet the needs of contractors, farmers and estate owners.
They are well suited to controlling dense vegetation, i.e. brambles, bracken and long grass and for the maintenance of forestry and woodland areas.
BENEFITS OF THE AF SERIES
- 5mm Deck – Shot-blasted and powder coated for durability.
- Swivelling Ball Hitch – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations.
- Turn Buckle on the Drawbar – Levels the machine for an even cut.
- Drawbar can be offset to either side – Cut outside of the quad wheelings.
- Kill switch clips to the rack of the ATV – Emergency stop within easy reach of the operator.
- Screw Adjuster – Simple height adjustment.
- Powerful 18hp V-twin engine – Ample power for demanding applications.
- Manual Engagement Clutch – Efficient power transmission without overheating.
- Rear Anti-Scalp Roller – Eliminates scalping in rough conditions.
- Y-Pattern Flails – Excellent mulching capabilities when cutting very long and dense vegetation.
- 3 High Torque Belts – Excellent power transmission.
- 16 X 8.50-8 Tyres as standard.
- Fitment – (22 x 11-8 flotation tyres as an option)
- Front Rubber Flap – Eliminates projectiles.
TRIPLE BELT DRIVE FOR UNBEATABLE PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY!
The manual clutch and 3 high torque belts allows the Wessex AF flail mower to perform in arduous conditions without the inherent overheating problems associated with a centrifugal clutch.