MARTIN excavator buckets and MARTIN Quick Couplers together form a perfectly matched system – the MARTIN DEDICATED SYSTEM. High-grade materials, innovative design and meticulous production ensure top MARTIN quality.
All buckets have a long service life and are designed for use in the harshest conditions.
The high quality MARTIN Heavy Duty Ditching and Digging Buckets are for those especially tough jobs in really hard terrain, such as heavy rock and stone.
- Optimally matched system of buckets and Quick Couplers – the “MARTIN Dedicated System”.
- Top-quality workmanship.
- Integrated Bucket Transport System (BTS).
- Torsion-resistant saddle construction for a long service life.
- Wear-resistant cutting edge and tooth systems for the toughest applications and conditions.
- Warranty: Three years or 5,000 operating hours (applies to MARTIN buckets and Quick Couplers in the Dedicated System) instead of the statutory two-year period.
- Tapered design for easier dumping.
- Wear-resistant HARDOX® steel.
- MARTIN excavator buckets are available from 1 to 26 tonne.