- A range of specialist mounted broadcasters, ideal for spreading slug pellets, grass and clover seed, herbicide granules, fertiliser, etc.
- Slug pellet spread range between 12 – 24 m with TFL80 motor.
- Slug pellet spread range 24m+ with TFL120 motor.
- Small seed spread range (eg. grass) up to 6m with either motor.
- Hopper capacity of 85 or 130 litres.
- Adjustable bias settings on all models to ensure all product is evenly distributed.
- Ability to reduce motor speed with syncro models to match desired spread widths (i.e use with grassland harrow etc.).
The EBC- TFL range of electrobroadcasters offer lots of choice to ensure the farmer can do everything required from the broadcaster. Originally designed to spread slug pellets, which is still one of its major uses this type of machine now has the features to be able to professionally carry out many land based spreading tasks.
All Farm Applications
If you need to spread slug pellets, re-sow grass or clover seed into an area of grassland, apply some trace elements or spread prilled fertiliser on some bank sides with an ATV, the EBC-TFL electro-broadcaster is the ideal solution, working accurately, quickly and efficiently. Options of mounting the electrobroadcaster onto your ATV/UTV, farm tractor or self propelled sprayer or onto the main farm tine harrow gives the flexibility to carry out all tasks quickly and efficiently – not forgetting that when the autumn rain turns up and the slugs appear from nowhere, using an ATV and electrobroadcaster to apply slug pellets quickly and with LGP is still the industry preferred method, easily covering over 200 acres in a day
Please click the button below which will open up a PDF brochure with more technical information, features and model range options.