Key features of the M7002 include:
- Optimised engine tuning
- Economical fuel consumption
- Maximum torque is reached at a low 1,500 rpm
- Maximum permissible weight of 11,500 kg
- Tractor speed of 50km/h
- Improved tyre equipment option
Technology is another major strength, including: an improved functionality of the main multi-function armrest, enhancement to the K-monitor and increased headland management memory and an optimised auto steer, giving it a “nudge” function.
Inside the cab, significant improvements have been made to maximise comfort and the driving experience: a new enhanced driver seat, an improved cabin sealing, ergonomically designed control buttons and revised cab interior trim.
Finally, a number of intelligent advancements have also been made:
- LED working lights for better visibility
- New buttons at the rear of the tractor simplify coupling rear implements
- Optional electrically adjustable, heated rear-view mirrors
- New design of the exhaust system