engcon’s new timber grabs TGHD (Timber Grab Heavy Duty) are, together with the tiltrotator, the ultimate tool for round timber handling and light sorting tasks. The grabs are reinforced with Hardox for a longer service life and can be used with a large variety of attachments and tools.
- High-strength steel grab arms with yield points up to 700 MPa for maximum service life
- Grab tip wear bars with 400 Brinell hardness for best durability
- A non-return valve built into the hydraulic cylinder and an accumulator mounted directly onto the cylinder without hoses keep the load safe and secure should any pressure drop occur
- Expander bolts in joints prevent unnecessary play
- Bolt-on bracket/mounting makes it easy to switch brackets as needed
- Bolt-on bracket/mounting reduces the need for dealers to keep multiple timber grabs of the same size in stock