engcon’s grading bucket – Optimised together with experienced contractors for use together with the tiltrotator. Chamfered corners from the bottom up to the ceiling to avoid “colliding” with house walls and other objects that can potentially be damaged by the rotating bucket. Conical form for easier filling and an adapted angle of 16 degrees between mounting and bottom to more easily rotate the bucket without losing the material being moved.
- Chamfered corners to avoid collision
- Tiltrotator-adapted ceiling angle
- Hardox-reinforcements on other wear surfaces
- Conical form for easier filling and better release
- Wear and cutting steel – 500 brinells hardness