The Albutt Bucket Brush can be used to sweep/collect a large variety of materials such as grain, slurry, fertiliser, aggregate, mud etc. The galvanised canopy can be adjusted to suit a variety of bucket types with durable poly bristles fitted as standard. Supplied as standard with mounting brackets, we can supply the brush to fit your existing bucket or fitted to a suitable Albutt bucket. A variety of optional extras can be supplied such as gravity feed water sprinkler,screw jack adjustment and motor valve protection.
- Adjustable galvanised canopy for optimum fitting.
- Hydraulic drive; max flow 60 lpm / max pressure 207bar (if your machine exceeds these values an optional relief valve can be supplied).
- Supplied with quick hitch mounting brackets and hydraulic hoses.
- Suitable for collecting a variety of materials.
- Galvanised canopy.
- Poly brushes.
- Suitable for most bucket types.
- Quick and easy to fit.
- Can be stored upright.
Allsweep – low cost sweeping solution
The Albutt Allsweep Tine Mounted Brush is a new simple solution to sweeping. Easily fitted to pallet forks, it can be used with any type of machine equipped with forks. The robust steel frame houses 11 rows of bristles to provide an effective sweep action.
Complete with parking legs to protect the bristles when not in use. The Allsweep is suitable for a variety of applications from clearing grain stores and warehouses, to tidying yard areas, driveways and roadways.
- Parking legs protect bristles when not in use
- Pallet Tine mounted
- Various widths to suit various machine types
- Suitable for a variety of applications
- Pins lock behind heels of pallet forks
- Cost effective solution to managing site areas
- Cheap to run and maintain