Parts Sales Advisor | Fraddon 01/10/2021 – Posted in: Careers – Tags: Cornwall, Jobs, Parts, Recruitment, Stores, Vacancy, Vincent Tractors & Plant
Recruiting now – Parts Sales Advisor
Vincent Tractors & Plant – Fraddon
Would you like to start a career with one of the UK’s leading Kubota dealerships?
Vincent Tractors & Plant is a successful family-owned business. Established in 1966 and now employing over 50 people across our three branches covering Devon and Cornwall, we are the market leaders in agricultural, construction and groundcare products, holding the market leading Kubota franchise along with many other brands including Kverneland, Ktwo, Grillo, Baroness, Ifor Williams Trailers and Ausa.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Parts Sales Advisor to join our busy and growing team at our Fraddon branch. As a key member of the team, you will actively promote and sell a wide range of Agricultural, Construction, Groundcare & Ifor Williams Trailers spares to our customers, face to face, by telephone and by email, whilst also supplying technicians in our workshop with their required parts in a timely manner.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
As Parts Sales Advisor, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries to the branch
- Serving all customers in the shop
- Picking and packing stock and dealing with receipts of items for customers and for stock
- Advising customers when their stock has been received and is ready for collection
- Providing parts assistance to the service department
- Maintaining the parts stock and the displays in the shop in a clean, orderly and organised manner
- Provide administrative support to the parts department including raising invoices and booking in stock
- Being a key holder
These responsibilities are essential in a small business where all members of the team are required to work flexibly and help in all and any area during busy periods
- Keep confidential and company business or statistics.
- To provide high levels of customer service
- To represent Vincent Tractors & Plant and promote its brand throughout all activities.
- Ability to work hours as required by the business.
The above is not an exhaustive list and other duties and responsibilities may be included in the role as the business develops over time.
The company is committed to training and supporting employees. Employees will receive training for all areas included in their job description to ensure that they are capable, and feel confident, of performing both main and secondary responsibilities. In addition, it is the employee’s responsibility to alert their Line Manager to areas where they feel they require more training or need the support of another member of the team, to undertake a specific task that may be new, or more challenging, for them.
(Your person must have these skills or experience)
(You would be prepared to train them in these things)
Work and non-related work experience relevant to the job and organisation
Specific qualifications and or training
|Qualities, knowledge & skills
Personal skills, qualities, behaviour, most of these will be essential as many of these cannot be trained
Unsocial hours/eves/weekends. Ability to drive etc
Are you looking to enhance your technical abilities within a supportive and highly successful family-owned business?
Then look no further! Vincent Tractors & Plant can offer you:
- Full time position: 8.00am- 5.30pm. Monday – Friday. (5.00pm Wintertime).
- Saturday: 8.00am to 12.00pm on a rota basis
- Competitive pay depending on experience plus overtime pay over 39hrs.
- 24 days Holiday allowance plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discount
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group life cover
- Eye care support
- Child vouchers
Closing date for applications: Midnight Sunday 31st October 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 9th November 2021 (date may change without notice)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a cover letter. Within your cover letter, please explain how you meet the criteria for the role or call 01726 860332 for further information.
Vincent Tractors & Plant is one of the leading Kubota dealers in the UK with people at the heart of its strategy. We know that our people are the key to our success and we make sure we appreciate and reward everyone’s contribution. Not only do we recognize expertise, skills and professionalism, we value highly the very things that make them unique: their passion, their dedication, their approachability and the fact that going the all-important extra mile is second nature.
***Strictly No Agencies***