Our response to COVID-19 ~ Update 24th March 2020 24/03/2020 – Posted in: News
With the latest instructions from the Government surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are continuing to work to balance the needs and safety of our customers with the safety of our staff, which of course is paramount.
We are open for business at all three of our depots for essential work. We are committed to providing essential machinery, servicing and repairs to our farmer customers so they can continue to grow the nations food.
The following measures are in place to ensure safety and business continuity:
SERVICE department is taking bookings for all essential work either in the workshop and onsite to serve our customers.
- On site contact with our engineers will be requested to stay at a safe distance to protect customers and our staff.
PARTS departments are open but with social distancing measures in place. Parts can be collected from our collection points if pre-paid or on account.
- We are now able to offer a parts delivery service for those that are not able to visit our depots so please call and we can deliver parts to you again with precautions in line with government guidelines.
- Although we carry a large amount of parts any parts that we need to order will be subject to the manufacturer being able to supply.
- We are now a cashless business and card terminals will be wiped after each use.
SALES departments are open but with the following measures in place:
- We encourage enquiries to be done via phone an email as much as possible rather than visiting our depots
- We can offer video walk-rounds on machines we have in stock
- Site/Farm visits by appointment only and all staff will call ahead
- Our showrooms are closed but our yards are currently still open with precautions in place.
- Machine deliveries still happening with precautions in place
We will continue to monitor the situation and Government guidelines and update customers as necessary on any changes to our working practices.
Thank you for your business in these difficult times, we look forward to speaking with you.
Vincent Tractors & Plant Managing Director