Our response to COVID-19 ~ Update 23rd March 2020 23/03/2020 – Posted in: News
This is indeed a very worrying time for everyone as we navigate our way through the COVID-19 pandemic. As a business we are working to balance the needs and safety of our customers with the safety of our staff which of course is paramount.
We are open for business at all three of our depots with the following measures in place:
PARTS departments are open but with social distancing measures in place. Parts can be collected from our collection points if pre-paid or on account.
- We are now able to offer a parts delivery service for those that are not able to visit our depots so please call and we can deliver parts to you again with precautions in line with government guidelines.
- We are now a cashless business and card terminals will be wiped after each use.
SALES departments are open but with the following measures in place:
- Site/Farm visits by appointment only and all staff will call ahead
- Our showrooms are closed but our yards are currently still open with precautions in place.
- Machine deliveries still operations with precautions in place
- We encourage enquiries to be done via phone an email as much as possible rather than visiting our depots
- We can offer video walk-rounds on machines we have in stock
SERVICE department is taking bookings for all product areas both in the workshop and onsite to serve our customers.
- On site contact with our engineers will be requested to stay at a safe distance to protect customers and our staff.
We will continue to monitor the situation and Government guidelines and update customers as necessary on any changes to our working practices.
Vincent Tractors & Plant Managing Director