Our response to COVID-19 18/03/2020 – Posted in: News
We wanted to let you know about the steps we are taking to keep our services going and you, your families and employees safe.
Our thoughts go out to all of you who have been affected by this unprecedented event. Your health and the health of our staff is our absolute priority and I want to reassure you that we are doing everything in our power to ensure you can continue to shop with us safely
In line with the very latest government advice, we are continuing to operate our business as usual, however we have introduced an enhanced cleanliness regime to reduce the risk of pathogens spreading.
We have taken a number of measures to ensure we can continue to be able to offer on-site servicing and repairs, machinery deliveries and meet your spare part requirements.
- All branches have made every endeavour to hold supplies of sanitising materials including products to ensure our vehicles are kept clean to the very highest standards. If for reasons beyond our control our stock of materials run out we will look for alternative cleansing agents
- Additional cleaning techniques being used including paying particular attention to areas such as steering wheels and door handles
- All dealerships have made every endeavour to hold stock of and actively use hand–sanitiser. If for reasons beyond our control our stock of hand-sanitiser run out we will look for alternative cleansing agents
- Our service teams will be carrying out work using Personal Protective Equipment including gloves and cleaning machine touch points with sanitising wipes
- Our parts teams are on hand to assist with parts requirements you may have and can post any parts orders direct to you if you are unable to come into a branch.
- Increased premises cleaning to include regular cleaning of door handles, public areas and work stations
- We are carefully taking steps to ensure the ongoing welfare and health of our employees. This includes instructing employees who have recently visited any high-risk areas to stay at home and contact the medical authorities if they start to feel unwell and urging all employees to be extra vigilant about frequent hand washing
- Restricted staff movements around the group to business critical only with the vast majority only attending one workplace
As always, customer safety is our highest priority and we will be closely monitoring government advice and taking any necessary steps to support the control of the virus. To this end, we do ask that you inform us prior to your visit if you have been to any of the affected locations listed on the UK Government website, or if you have had to self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus, so that we may discuss the best way in which to manage your requirements.
If you notice anything at our sites that you think deserves our attention, please do share your concerns with our staff who will be quick to respond.
We will continue to follow Government advice as the situation develops and will keep you updated on any changes to our services. In the meantime we would like to say thank you for your understanding and wish you, your families and employees well.
Vincent Tractors & Plant Managing Director